Friday 1 January 2010

My To Do List 2010.

I thought I would write down my list of projects that I would like to get done by the end of 2010. Give me a working list to go through.
  • Some nice table linen
  • Cool bunting for the kitchen windows
  • Funky food pictures for the kitchen
  • Brown and gold roman blind for the living room
  • a new set of loose covers for the sofas
  • Loads of scatter cushions for said sofas.
  • A quilt for Phoebe's room
  • A quilt for our bedroom
  • Kitchen accessories (aprons, ovengloves, teatowels, carrier bag holder etc)
  • Winter / Summer bags each to keep all our seasonal things together.
  • Clothes for the girls
  • A corset for me
  • Clothes for me.
I think that is it but like I say this is a working list so watch this space!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love the idea of seasonal bags - its a great idea, we are always losing gloves/hats/sunglasses/sunhats, so I am determined this will be my first project when I buy my sewing machine. DETERMINED. I came across your blog on Badsparklythings' blog, and love it! thanks. ax