Thursday 14 January 2010

Meh.

Today I am mostly feeling pants.

1, I had mount Laundry to tackle so it was pants a go go in the physical sense.

2, I have Paul's cold and haven't stopped sneezing.

3, I am grouchy and grumpy and tired.

4, My thumbs really hurt

5, My toes hurt (athlete's foot, you don't need any more detail than than believe me!)

6, I am still grumpy.

7, If I am so ruddy tired why can't I sleep

8, When I do sleep why oh why does Clara have to sneak into bed with me resulting in my being stiff the next morning from holding my position (if I don't she shouts at me and if I try and move her she shouts at me AND wakes her sister).

9, I haven't been near my sewing machine in a week and a bit because of housework, clingy children and a hefty dose of uninspired-ness and a huge confidence crisis.

10, yes I am still grumpy.

One good thing I booked the table for The April Kleeksters party, very exciting. Better crack on and make my dress I suppose!

5 comments:

Mrs M said...

Hopefully tomorrow will be another day (well, duh, obviously) and you'll have your spark back a bit.

If you ever have a crisis of confidence about your sewing, I'll come down and show you some of the old toot I've made. You'll realise you are a master of competence and artistry.

xxx

l'optimiste said...

Kleeksters??

feel better soon. it's crap being tired [tired = grumpy in my book]. I am tired. Grr

x

Annie said...

I have a mountain of laundry to get to, and just haven't the heart. Maybe tomorrow..! Maybe paint your nails a different colour and see if it effects your mood?

Hope you feel better soon!

Redbedhead said...

My laundry mountain regularly depresses me so I feel (some) of your pain. Can also sympathise on the athletes foot (ouch!).

Hope you feel better today

Muddling Along said...

Really hope that tomorrow is a better day - sounds like you need at the least a virtual hug. Wish I was closer so could come round to give you coffee and a natter and to watch the children to give you an hour off