Thursday 3 June 2010

Projects on my sewing list...

I have (obviously) started sewing again finally! I am feeling more capable of stuff again after a period of not wanting to do anything. Maybe it is the effect of Paul McKenna whispering sweet nothings in my ear every night (via my iPhone...) or maybe it is the gorgeous sunshine for the last couple of days.

Anyway I have started to make a list of things I have to do.

1, make 2 nighties for Phoebe.
2, Finish my new handbag
3, Make a Nappy Bag for my friend Mahri-Claire (I am just pre-washing the fabric and need to buy the canvas and the interfacing).
4, Make 2 x Flower Girl Dresses (for October so I will leave this until then)
5, Make myself a Bustle Skirt for Ellie's wedding.
6, Make 2 summer bags for the girls so we can keep sunglasses, sun hats and sunscreen in one place.
7, Finish Phoebe's quilt.


That will do for now, I have no doubt it will be added to as I go but for now that is plenty to be going on with!

No comments: