Sunday 6 June 2010

Oh dear, I seem to have an unusual case of shoe lust...

It is most unlike me, I don't DO shoes and things. I have one pair of purple Alice Crocs that I have pretty much lived in since I bought them. I do have other shoes for occasions  but mostly my feet live in the crocs or are barefoot. However my crocs are starting to die slowly so I need to find a new pair. Mum is buying them for me as part of my birthday gifts, but I can't find any crocs I like! So I was looking on Schuh and spotted these beauties


I think I am in love... I may need them A Lot. But they are soo blimmin pricey, a lot more than crocs. I may have to treat myself though... they are SO me!

I really need to revamp my wardrobe, I have approximately 4 outfits that fit me and look reasonable.  I don't want to spend a fortune as I am loosing weight (I am sure I have lost already, my blubbery tummy has certainly shrunk down considerably!). Shoes are different though aren't they, it doesn't matter if you lose weight and they still fit. Can you hear me talking myself into buying them?! I might have to go into London to try them on but I fear my love will either be dashed on the rocks or be un-containable.

1 comment:

Muddling Along said...

Oh they are so pretty - I love them (and they'll last forever I'm sure)