Thursday 10 December 2009

Woooo Hoooooo! I have finished the adult pressies :D

I have just finished my last two evening bags... that completes the adult presents for Christmas 2009. Well the sewing bits anyway, I have been playing with Salt Dough (I am blaming Kirsty Allinson squarely for this) and I have some ornaments to be decorated that I am sending with the presents but I should get that done whilst the children are at school tomorrow providing I get to the art shop nice and early.

I just have the kids stuff to do, I finally figured out button holes so Humpty Dumpty needs finishing off with 6 of them and the 6 buttons sewing on. I have 1 more tutu to make and Clara's changing bag for her Baby Big Bum. I also have to make a Dinosaur and a Mermaid costume but they should be fairly straight forward and I just need the material to get here.

I have also decided to attempt to make the girl's Christmas PJs this year after getting this book early from my darling beloved. It has the cutest pattern for PJs so I am going to try and source the material and make the girls jamas. I think I might be a bit mad [high pitched laugh].

No comments: