When we got home I set about making the Pyjamas for the girls. Now seeing that I have only had my machine for 4 or 5 months I am pretty impressed that I am able to make them! It has taken me 5 hours roughtly and a lot of help from Paul but I have them 99% done. I only have to do the elastic and hem the sleeves and trousers to the girl's specifics.
I have also never done Bias Binding before... I love the finish!
I also finished off Humpy Dumpty that now needs wrapping and popping in a parcel to go to his new home. I got the pattern from LiEr at Ikat Bag only I did the face slightly differently. I had planned to applique felt on but we couldn't find the right colours so instead I embroidered. I have never done that before either but I don't think I did too bad a job!
Right I am off to wrap Humpty and several other things so that they can be posted tomorrow and hopefully the recipients will receive them before Christmas!