Monday 30 November 2009

Wooo... productivity rocks!

7 Morsbags - Done
2 Well Woman Packs - Done
5 evening bags - One left to make!
1 shopping tote - Done!
2 Humpy Dumpties - Again, I'll get back to you!
4 Children's hooded scarves - Done!
7 adult scarves - Done
2 Dolly Changing bags (with stuff in) - 1 down, 1 to go.
5 tutus - 2 down 3 to go.

Not bad.... not bad at all!

The evening bags were a cinch, I was saved from KatyBag Hell (sorry LiEr, they are beautiful but I have a very little brain and got so confused, that and I forgot to borrow a zipper foot and Father Christmas isn't delivering mine until the usual date!) and Annabel gave me a pattern for a Tokoyo Tie Bag she had in her S.E.W. book... by the time I got to the end of my fabric I could whip one up in 20 mins inc pattern cutting.

I also did a late night dash last night to ikea for the last lot of Morsbag Fabric and a navy blue fleece to finish my pile of neckwarmers that I have just completed (well I would finish completely if I could find the pile of red ones but they appear to be AWOL so I can't stitch the turn hole closed). And I made the last Morsbag last night so that is done. I just need to find a fabulous biscuit recipe to make up so Phoebe, Clara and I can make Christmas Biscuits for her Preschool teachers but we will do that nearer the end of term. I had a fabulous one but I can't find the recipe book and I have The Fear that it has accidentally gone to the charity shop....bah! Anyone got any fab recipes for cutter biscuits, dough must be able to stand up to toddler bashing?!

No comments: