Sunday 15 November 2009

Baby Big Bum is no longer Nappyless!

After a trip out to town on Saturday I managed to replace my AWOL tape measure and so I decided to get cracking with finishing off Phoebe's nappy bag, change mat and doll nappies:



Close up of the nappies:



And the bag:



I am rather pleased with myself, in total it cost £5 for all of it. I had an old dirty bag that I used when the girls were in cloth nappies. I split that in two and used it to line the changing mat. The towel was a £1 bargain from Tesco when I was planning Phoebe's birth and the material I bought for £3.99 for 3 metres in Ikea and I still have LOADS of material left so I might even brave a little dress for Baby Big Bum. I may also zip up some little cloth wipes too.

I still have Clara's set to do but I have another towel and a different material for her. Now I just have to find the time to do it in! I really hope they enjoy these sets, they both have a fascination with nappies and their contents at the moment.

No comments: