Thursday 17 September 2009

Pre-School Update...

I managed to get the skinny on Clara's first day today... I knew she had a good time as she came running out with a smile on her face and several shades of felt tip all over her hands. I was in no doubt she would be fine, she always is. Clara has enough confidence for about 6 people combined and a streak of independence that puts most people to shame!

Anyway, activities on her first day included eating (PVA) glue... I am wondering if I should change her name to Ralph like in the Simpsons. She also claimed she was a monkey as her keyworker was reading Dear Zoo to them all, I would put money that she also did her Monkey noise which is fairly amusing. In fairness to her, her favourite cuddly is a monkey so she has a lot of experience with them.

Best yet she hasn't managed to get her name in the accident book once! This last bit is a bit of a shock as she is (fondly) known as the Kamikaze Kid for her amazing ability to injure herself doing anything. I swear she could be locked alone in a padded room and she could still come out looking like she has done 10 rounds with Tyson! I am planning a Superhero cape for her with KK on the back as part of her stocking presents, I wonder if you can pad them ...

1 comment:

Michael Brooke said...

At least you know what she's been up to - Rowan's now turned the "What did you do at school today?" "Nuffink" thing into a daily running gag, despite the fact that I'm genuinely interested.