It isn't good. It was our 3rd choice, emergency choice, the one we put just so we didn't end up in a church school. I shouldn't have written it on the form, I had a wibble about it just after closing date and it was too late. Boy I regret it now (although we could still have ended up there!).
I drove up past it yesterday, it is still a building site so we can't go and look around. Whilst googling the location I found the advert for the Headteacher so we can't even talk to them and find out the ethos of the school. I have a bit of insider information too which isn't good. I really couldn't be more upset about it all.
At 12 noon yesterday I checked the results. I quickly called Paul to tell him and then I was straight on the phone to the LEA to get on waiting lists for our other choices and to express my upset. I will be calling them back later to go on the waiting list for another school near Mybecky's house because I would rather travel 20 minutes in the car twice a day than send her to the school we have been allocated. Her girls go to that school so if it works better for me to take Phoebe over to Becky's house early to avoid traffic then so be it.
ETA: I just got the letter, we were out of the catchment for our other 2 schools by 100yrds. 100 poxy bloody yards!
I is one unhappy Mummy who could do without this stress!