Tuesday 13 July 2010

Well blow me down!

After one screaming hissy fit before bed time last night where upon she was screeching that she was a baby and not a big girl she fell asleep and stayed that way until she woke up in the morning! When she woke up she found this:


Hanging on her door knob much to her delight! We bobbed off to Toys R Us once we dropped Phoebe at school and she bought a [ahem]delightful[/ahem] Ariel Mermaid set with the voucher. The woman behind the desk played along admirably and I paid under the guise of buying some birthday cards. She has been a bit grumpier than normal but has talked non stop all morning!

I suppose it is now fare the well dummy... I won't miss you!

So now I have 2 children in pants and no dummies. Where have my babies gone?!

2 comments:

Muddling Along said...

Yay! But tinged with sadness - I'm glad it went well but my how quickly are they growing

Mrs M said...

I'm not talking to you, I'm so jealous. Isaac is waaaaaaay older than Clara and will.not.be.parted from his nighttime dummy. I tried the dummy fairy and he just looked at me like I was daft and said "there ARE no fairies on planet earth!"