Monday 26 July 2010

Fun Day Out.

What a way to celebrate the first day of the summer holidays! We met up with Jane, Catherine and Rhiannon today and their gorgeous children Lexi, Rowan, Tabitha, Clemmie and Cordelia. We decided upon Horton Farm Park which was good fun, lots of animals for the children to touch and meet. Favourites seem to have been the HUGE pig and a gigantic rabbit named Jemima.


The play areas were awesome too, lots of structures for them to play with and absolutely tonnes to do. Lots of photo opportunities :


L-R Lexi, Phoebe, Tabitha, Clara and Rowan



Tabitha and Clara playing on the structures.

 And Miss Clementine. Alas I couldn't get a decent photo of Cordelia on account of the fact she is the most fabulous whirling dervish I have ever had the pleasure to meet!

Seeing my lovely friends was such a tonic, and I came away with a headache because I laughed so much!

No comments: