Wednesday 7 October 2009

Christmas Crafts....

Seeing as I am let off mincemeat, Christmas pud and cake duty this year, we are going to France (and sorry burglars, the house will once more be watched carefully so mits off!) to stay with Grannie and Grande. I thought I should attempt a start on my Christmas gifts I have bought all the stuff I need to get started on my Christmas Tutu's for all the little girls we know... well most of them those that aren't getting tutus are getting something just as nice. I have sparkly tulle, ribbons and satin coming and then I will get started on my tutu production line :D. Amazing how in hindsight I can spend only a little over the amount of money I spent making 1 tutu to make 7! Wonders of Ebay I suppose! I am quite excited about it. Especially as I know at least one of my tutus has been made by my lovely friend Annabel and looks fabulous!


I have also been tweaking my wings tutorial, hopefully the new improved one will be even prettier than the wings I made for Dimitra. Watch this space for a new tutorial. I also have a dinosaur pattern up my sleeve that I will be working on once I have done the girly stuff, thankfully we only know one boy who needs a gift as I have a feeling this will be a lot more complicated than mucking about with Tulle! I need to find an outfit for minis too... or something. I might make a cuddly item for them, but something cool... will have a think!

I also have grown up ideas... so parents and siblings if you are reading please put in your order (well I want you to like your Christmas gifts...). I am going to have a go at A Margaret Bag for the ladies, maybe with a matching purse if I am feeling particularly brave. Not sure what for the boys yet... any ideas? Knowing my father and husband maybe some sort of organiser thingybob would be a good thing...

No comments: