Saturday 12 March 2011

I am so tired

I am tired of feeling "meh" and sad without being able to pin point why
I am tired of being a parent. It is utterly relentless.
I am tired of being skint
I am tired of housework
I am tired of worrying constantly
I am tired of being fat and unhealthy
I am tired of the diet I am on (only been 2 bloody days)
I am tired of not being able to find / wear clothes I like
I am tired of how I look
I am tired of not feeling good enough for anything or anyone
I am tired of just being.

Sometimes I wish I could just let everything go and just crawl into a corner and sleep for a year. I wish I could offload reponsibility, get my head in a better place and start again. I took a picture ages ago and it is still relevant:


It was taken 18 months ago. I had a GP appt a few days afterwards and I have already booked myself in for a meds review, Venlafaxine has done wonders but I have hit a major plateau which is making me feel dreadful again. I am on the top dosage a GP can prescribe though so not sure where we go from here. I guess I will find out on the 23rd (lovely doc on AL and I don't want to see another one).

4 comments:

l'optimiste said...

Oh sweetie - I wish I were there to give you a huge hug. We ALL feel like this sometimes. We do. It's not just you.

I am also tired of feeling "meh" and sad without being able to pin point why. Although sometimes I can - which can be worse. Tired of housework - worrying - being skint...etc etc. You aren't alone.

Good luck with the appointment. I hope they can find a way to help.
x

KT said...

Oh lovely. I don't have a huge amount I can say which will be constructive, other than to offer you an enormous hug. I'm so sorry you're feeling so down xxx

december said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you feel down and don't have any advice to offer but a big hug.

Muddling Along said...

I think its partly the time of year - I'm hoping that once spring kicks in things will feel a bit better. Its been an awfully long and dark winter