Monday 7 February 2011

Playground Games...

Or a small insight into the scary recesses of Phoebe's mind.

Me: What did you do today?

Phoebe: Played Hamsters

Me: Oh? How do you play that then?

Phoebe: Well there are 3 people who play the hamsters and 1 who plays the cat.

Me: Sounds fun, were you a cat or a hamster?

Phoebe: Don't be silly Mummy I was the Mum!

Me: [getting a bit confused] Well what did you do?

Phoebe: [now sounding as though she is talking to an idiot] tell the cat NO!

Me: Erm, why?

Phoebe: Because the cat has to try and eat the hamsters!

Me: Ooohhhhh....


I fear her sometimes...She has the craziest imagination!

2 comments:

KT said...

I love it! I'm sure I remember playing a very similar game as a child ...! Kat xx

Muddling Along said...

You can't fault her logic can you!