Tuesday 18 January 2011

Never enough...

ARGH! I will start this by saying it is Tuesday AKA Blue Arsed Day and hence I have reached the end of it in a significantly worse mood than I started. But....

Why oh why is what we do never enough? Why is it they always want more. It is soul destroying when you have organised nice things for them and all they can do is they want xy or z. Drives me to distraction. Can't they focus on having AB or C instead constantly looking for what is next or that they don't have D. I feel worn out and abused after a day like today where they have moaned constantly despite it being ballet and swimming day and consequently Fat Ron day.

It is one of the things that really really sucks about parenthood. I wish they could step back and see all the wonderful things they have. I am so sick of Phoebe bursting into tears at the drop of a hat over something so utterly ridiculous as timings of things.

Here endeth the rant.

No comments: