Tuesday 3 August 2010

Survival of the grimmest!

Yesterday I was rather like a zombie, the previous night having only got approximately 2 hrs sleep on account of a sore throat and being irritatingly bunged up but with no, erm, movement! Thankfully the girls were on good form and were reasonably well behaved all day which was good as I spent a lot of it dozing on the sofa!

Phoebe's genius idea was for me to drive them to the park so they could play and then for me to leave them there so I could come home and sleep! She was a bit miffed when I said no to that one.

Still I slept last night (Benylin Day and Night,  how I love you!) so am feeling marginally more human today. This means we can manage swimming and a few basic chores around the house at least. I am hoping this vile cold sods off soon as I hate being poorly!

No comments: