Wednesday 11 August 2010

Apologies for being AWOL

I have done *something* to my neck / back and am in a lot of pain. So blogging is a bit far down my To Do list. I am seeing the Osteopath tomorrow and possibly also the GP if I can get an emergency appt.

I have a new found respect for people who live with Chronic pain, this has been utterly bloody. It started last Saturday when I woke up with a headache that was so painful I could feel a thought burning through my brain. It was all I could do to sob at poor Paul and beg for pain killers. Since then I have had a constant headache, painkillers don't kill it only dull it. As for my neck and back, well the pain is radiating down to my knees now and it HURTS! I tried a super dooper painkiller tonight, I won't be taking it again having just had a meaningful conversation with the toilet... yuck.

I am hoping the Osteo can work miracles tomorrow as we are going on holidays as of Friday night / Saturday morning and I want to be fit as a fiddle to enjoy it all!

No comments: