Saturday 13 November 2010

Horsey Horsey Don't you stop....

Ah... no hooves!

As part of their stockings I decided that I would like to make the girls hobby horses so I diligently went off to good ol' google and searched. I found this wonderful tutorial for making hobby horses and went from there... I am pretty pleased with the result! Now I have to make one for Clara (and one for all the people who requested one... erk... well it keeps me out of trouble!)


I am mulling over finishing the stick bit with some ribbon... added extra holding for keeping it's head on!

2 comments:

Sam H said...

This is gorgeous - reminds me of the one my brother had when we were children - although yours has slightly more mane than I remember his having. Fab work as ever!

Alison said...

It's beautiful, you're very talented.