- Gears jammed outside school. I thought I was going to have to leave the bike and trailer there, get the bus home and come back with the car (twice as children + bike + trailer will not fit!). Thankfully a bit of pedal wiggling and gear changing sorted that out.
- Phoebe has had a growth spurt and is now WAY over the safety height line in the trailer.
- As I was handing out black currant juice as a post school drink Clara squeezed the box and squirted black currant juice all over my dress.
- We went to the park so the girls could play (and I could regain the stability of my horrendously out of shape legs!). Within minutes of being there and the girls playing Clara fell off the round about and split her lip and the only thing I had to clean it up with was my dress adding to the already present stain!
- As I was cleaning Clara up Phoebe managed to whack her cheek on the round about resulting in a fabulous bruise!
Anyone want to buy a bike trailer?! It is time for Ebay isn't it!