Friday 15 April 2011

Wooo Hooo! First stone off and a fab reason to lose weight!

Today I have officially lost one stone since I started dieting :D. I am rather chuffed with myself especially as this week involved rather a lot of cake (I am looking at you Jane with your irresistible brownies and you Mahri-Claire with your delicious mega cupcake!).

I also had some fantastic news that one of my oldest and best friends is actually tying the knot this year! In approximately 3 months so now I have an excellent reason to lose more weight... I wonder how much I can manage in that time! I am stupidly excited about this wedding as the couple in question are just lovely and it is the first wedding we are going to sans enfants! I am also doing the Photography but thankfully they are keeping it very simple which should make my job a lot easier and take any undue pressure off. It does give me an excuse to rent a fabby lens though and spend a little on some more memory cards! Not to mention finding a gorgeous dress to wear for such a momentous occasion!

So much to look forward to this year!

4 comments:

KT said...

Vix that is brilliant! - well done you! xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Cake to celebrate? ;P

l'optimiste said...

yay you!! it's hard, and a stone is a LOT! fab about the wedding photography too - will look forward to seeing the pics...plus at least one of the new svelte you in your Prada frock ;)
x

JaneV said...

Fantastic! Hope you're buying lots of lovely cossies for the beach, I'll look after the girls while you strut your stuff xx