Why did I take on the PTA... WHHHHHHHHY? Oh, that is right because no one else would!
I am feeling very overwelmed by everything at the moment... wonder why? Here is my "To Do List" for the next week
- Tidy and clean house ready for Phoebe's Birthday party on Saturday
- Make Hogwarts Cake for birthday party
- Do the catering for the party
- Find Clara a passable Snowflake costume... she has exacting standards.
- Sort out final raffle prizes
- Get volunteers for the Fete or I am going to be running it with just Emma for help (Paul will be in the FC costume in the Grotto).
- Sort out the Tombola
- Make 300 mince pie pinwheels
- Make a Snitch Cake for Phoebe's School birthday party
- Cater said birthday party
- Set up school for Fete
- Advertise Fete
- Post mahoosive bag of stuff back to Baker Ross
- Wrap family Christmas Presents.
- Post Family Christmas Gifts
- Fit in visit to Hamleys for their Friends and Family Evening.
- Do all the laundry
I am telling you people there just isn't enough Gin in the world to help me overcome all of this. I am fretting that no one is going to show up to the Fete and I really do just want this to run fairly smoothly.
I am looking forward to a massive bottle of wine and a take out next weekend once everything is done and dusted!